Sanuki Udon @ Taman Desa

Another back dated post.

I know i need to catch up with my blogging and blog hopping.

I just get to know this small and cozy place, Sanuki Udon recently. The owner, Mr. Seiji Fujimoto is the same owner that i blog in previous post @ Japanese BBQ. After google and i only found out this place actually quite wellknown and already been there for few years and many of my friends been there before too!

First time, i went with my hubs and two boys for dinner. We reached there around 8pm+, all tables were occupied, we have to wait for a while for the table. We took some pictures that night, but pictures not so good, because the light in the restaurant was a bit dim.

I went again with Barb on 10/7 which is a day after B-E-R-S-I-H (9/7). It was Barb first time trying the udon, we went for brunch, we are "kiasu" and reach there as early as 11.30am!!! They just open, and we are their first customers!



Sanuki Udon


small and simple interior






the menu, taken on my first visit.




Barb having their house special with egg, i love this. I try it on my first visit.


Edamame


Original Soup Udon, yummy!!

I am not a udon person, i prefer ramen more than udon, but this, i give two thumbs up. The noodles texture is good, very different from what we it outside or other place. You can just "slurp" it, sometime too fast, it will "accidently" slip down to your throat! LOL I love the soup base, very very nice!


we order prawn tempura and Kakiage


Karaage, this is very nice.

After our satisfy brunch, we brought the kids to the nearby playground and let them play. The weather was good, windy and gloomy, kids enjoy themselve very much, keep request us to bring them back there again.


For those who love udon, you need to check out this place.

Add:-

Restaurant Sanuki Udon
9, Jalan Bukit Desa 5,
Taman Bukit Desa,
Jalan Klang Lama
58100 Kuala Lumpur
( Closed on Mondays )