Interesting Pregnancy Tag

Tag! Usually, i am way behind to do tag, but i find this tag is really interesting, here you go Irene, thanks for tagging me. :)

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was happy, I was worried, and a lot mixed feeling, as i am not sure whether i will success, and have a smooth pregnancy or not.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 33 (super old lei :))

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Being told by my gynae, because i was go through IVF and i have to wait for two weeks to know the result whether i am successful or not.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My hub & my mum

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No, i only pray for i can have two healthy babies. Anyway, i didn't know both sex, my gynae only told me one and the other one he let me guess. (naughty gynae huh?)

9. DUE DATE? Mid June 2005

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Nope

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Curry mee and nasi lemak

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Legs cramp at night and towards the last trimester, i am so so heavy to walk.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? Twin boys

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes, hahahhahahaha

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 18 kg!

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Nope, but had a big full moon party. :)

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? We planned it

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes, during the sixth month pregnant, i was bleed one of the night, i was so worried, rush to hospital, lucky nothing serious, doc said it's normal.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Chinese Maternity Hospital (as my gynae based there)

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 2 hours?

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hub

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My doctor and nurses only, hub not allow in the operation room.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-Section

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I was fully "pengsan" because i scare of pain. :)

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 2.6kg and 2.65kg

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 24th May 2005

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Fearles Lee and Cruz Lee (This is their real name in IC :) )

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? They are 3 years, 9 months & 3 days old.



picture taken when they are four months old and shave them "bold"


Here i would like to pass this tag to ........

1. Binky - mummy to cute little boy Ian
2. Elaine - mummy to cute little girl Amber
3. Jacss - mummy to a pair of handsome twin boys
4. Sie Choo - mummy to a pretty girl - Misha Paris