lil that i know...

my boys turn 45 months old today and another three more months, they will celebrate their 4 year old birthday!!!!

I won't update their monthly development, but i will jot down how they put a smile on my face. I "think" they are more "managable" at this stage, not always drive me up the wall, less screaming, less "smacking" their bum bum. Now i only give them a "killer stare" they can read me already, and usually will use the magic word " sorry mummy " then i am ok again. Unless sometime they really do something make me angry, i will "beat" their hands.

Less fighting among the brothers, will help each other.

- When i sent them to school, Cruz always is the "lazy bum", don't carry his school bag, Fearles is the one who always help the brother to carry the bags. :(

- When they are downstair watching tv, if one of them "craving" for the "smelly bolster" and "jut jut", usually Fearles is the one will go upstair and take the "smelly bolster" and "jut jut" down and he won't forget his brother Cruz, he will bring Cruz one together down and "throw it" at him.

Sometime it also funny to see two of them having mini conversation, and i find that Cruz is very long winded, he will nag nag nag till the person do what he want and he like people or he like to address himself as "Cruz Lee" instead of "Cruz".

- While Cruz want to drink Yakult, he will take one bottle for Fearles, but before passing to Fearles, he will said " Fearles said, thank you Cruz Lee", as usual Fearles always had the cool attitude, he don't simply said "thank you", "please" and "sorry". On the other hand, Cruz always "forcing" Fearles to said "thank you Cruz Lee!" After few "forcing", Fearles said "thank you Cruz Lee" and my little chatter box Cruz will said " welcome" and pass him the Yakult.

- Sometime when they having shower, Fearles will said "Cruz is naughty boy", and Cruz don't want admit he is naughty, he will tell Fearles or he will "nag" Fearles and said " Don't call me naughty Cruz Lee huh!" he will nag nag nag till sometime i also cannot stand.

- There is one time while they sitting on the coach watching tv in the room, and Fearles accidently beat Cruz, Cruz said "don't beat me ok, Fearles?" Fearles act cool, mouth zip, pretend not hearing, and Cruz will go "said Ok Fearles" "said Ok" "said Ok Fearles" "said ok"!!! Till sometime i have to tell Fearles, quick and said "Ok Cruz Lee" if no Cruz will never end and the mummy got headache.

Last week while i was blog hopping at home, i was reading Hijackqueen blog on this post, Cruz sitting on my lap and suddenly he said "mummy, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!" i look at him, i never know my boys will know "high school musical" because i don't have any high school musical CD at home. I got a bit surprise to know that actually he knew High School Musical. hahhahaha

My life won't be boring with my two boys, everyday they will give me surprise, and lots entertainment from two of them. Last night, after read them bed time story, about to sleep, suddenly Cruz sit up and take off his jut jut and tell me "mummy, teacher said , *point at his mouth* this is MULUT, this is HIDUNG, this is MATA, this is TELINGA!!" WAH!!! I open my mouth so big!! Now i know, my boys do learn something in school, at least they remember what the teacher taught.

Now, they got a "bad habit" like to "tell lie"! Each day, after i come back from work, most of the day they will tell me with acting some more. Fearles will have pity face and said " mummy, i cried, just now kakak beat me". At first i do suspect on my maid whether she really beat my sons, but actual is my boys make up the story. Like today, teacher call me and told me Cruz hurt his face while playing with another boy, they bump into each other, and Cruz face got blue black, but nothing serious, teacher just let me know. Later in the afternoon i do call my sil and check with her since she is picking up my sons from the school. She said, ya the face got little patch blue black, she ask me what happen, i said he bump into a boy in the school. Then my sil laugh, she said when she ask Cruz what happen to his face, he told my sil "kakak beat me!!" sei mou?

This is little update about my boys. Happy 45 months old to my two boys.


Fearles & Cruz @ 45 months old