My Creation Part 15

This is the bento lunch that i prepare for my sons over last weekend. I did prepare for the "two small tuition teachers" also, similar to my sons one, all having noodles on Saturday, since the cousins are rushing for their tuition class, and i was super late to serve the lunch, so just do a quick work and with little deco and somemore my maid make things worst, make me angry and i don't have any mood to do a better one. :( Now i realise when you have mood, the bento can look better. :)



Noodles with egg star shape and an "octopus" - first try, after i fail it last round. :P
Pork chop and kiwi. It can look a bit better
if i can add more little extra detail on it.




This is the lunch bento on Sunday.
Try to do a cute face, first try, but look like the face a bit "out"
need more practise.
Rice, tulip lucheon meat in flower shape and meat with sauce
and two types of fruits.





Happy Bento-ing everyone.