My Creation Part 16

This is my bento for the boys over the weekend again. This time, i want to try to do a "panda" hahahhahaha, hmmmmm, not very look alike, but my sons did tell me, it's "panda" :)
Last weekend is a simple lunch, all is instant, luncheon meat and nuggets, just fried it. :) I do the same for the "two tuition teachers" but i think i forgot to take the picture??

Well, i am not a creative person, actually i got all the idea from other "pro bento mummies", i salute them for being so creative, little & simple thing they can make it so pretty, i like to read their website and blog, at least i can get some idea what to do for my sons. :)


rice panda, aeroplane shape lucheon meat, nuggets and grapes.






This is Sunday Bento lunch, rice with sweet and sour meat, and
apples and with a quail egg, using the quail egg mould to do the "dog"
printed, but cannot see clearly. Try to do four eggs, but two fail, one the egg
too big and broke and the other egg too small to fit the mould :(


Happy bento-ing everyone