One more month!!

Today not a post about my Hong Kong trip, i think everyone get bored on my long winded and never ending Hong Kong trip story. hahahhahahahhahahhahaha

Today mark my sons turn 47 months old! One more month they will be 4 years old!! How time flies huh...I have no plan for them yet, maybe just a small birthday party at home? I will let them have a small birthday party celebration at kindy with their little friends. Yesterday while talking to the teacher about i will do a small celebration for them in school, teachers told me i just need to prepare something simple like "fried mee hoon", nuggets, fries and fish balls then i will get a cake, sound simple.

When i reached office, i told my colleagues about it, then one of them ask me, how come i don't do BENTO for the little kids, then that will be great! At first i was like "HUH? Do 50 bentos?? Mad?" But think twice i think why not, it's a good idea! Instead of giving out "party packs" i will give "party Bento packs" Firstly i think getting those normal plastic tupperware to store the food and add some deco to the box. Second thought, since i don't prepare any party packs why not i just give a nice bento box and as a gifts to give to the friends? There, my BIG PROJECT in my mind, i will try to get bento boxes from 100 yen shop or Daiso, then food i will do rice instead of "fried mee hoon", then add some fish balls, drummets or some other menu (still thinking) with little deco, i think i still can manage to do it, with the help from my mum and my maid, since my mum will be in town at that time, good idea? hahahhahahhaha. I'm getting excited, hopefully i can make it and manage to find 50 bento boxes. Told hub about this, he said "good idea" rather than everytime is either toys or snacks or colour pencils, at least this is something different. :)

Now back to my boys development. I notice after they come back from the Hong Kong trip, they grown up a bit, i mean when i tell them something, at least they listen to me and more independent because during Hong Kong trip, i make them wear the shoes & socks themselve and take off the shoes and make sure they put them back to the place where it suppose to be. At home, got "kakak" helping them to do all this, too spoilt. Sometimes two of them can be a sweet boys but sometime still drive me up the wall.

Cruz as usual still the chatter box, always talk non stop, and sometime long winded too. When he cannot get the things he want, he will keep said "please, mummy please, please please please". Love to sing, now he love to sing " my friend, trigger and pooh!" Didn't i said when he was at Hong Kong airport he sing "satu, dua, satu, dua, tiga, empat" in "are you sleeping" song tune real loud?? *slap forehead* Teacher told me, now Cruz improve on his reading, he can read Peter and Jane book 1 for about 20 pages? Which i am not aware at all?? I can see that, Cruz is interested in writting now, and has more patience. When he learn some new words, he will want me to repeat and repeat and repeat till he got it right.

On the other hand, Fearles become more cheeky and more naughty. Everytime when i scold him, if he know that i'm not so "angry" he will open his eye widely and raise his eyebrow up and down and look at me in a cheeky way, how to scold him like that??? Teacher told me, now Fearles not really paid attention to the study, always day dream or thinking something on his own. 0_0 She ask me how come my sons character will change/rotate one? Few months ago, Fearles doing good on his homework and paid attention to the teacher, but now looks like he is slowing down. Even when i coach him on his homework, he is also not paid attention. I have to tell him, he must study, he must learn how to write, then only can play with the cousins. I try to make him speak more, he does speak but not as chatty as Cruz. When you ask him question he will just nodded his head, he won't answer you yes or no. Last two days just had a chat with the teacher, she said Fearles do change a bit, reading part also improve a little bit already.

Lately, i make them to sleep on their own. They still sleep with me in the same room, but now i don't need to sleep together with them. I will off the light, on the music, let them sleep, i will either do my things or sit in front computer, they will sleep on their own. At least i can have sometime for myself. :) When they older a bit, i shall move them to their own room, that is another challenge.

Two more challenge is, quit them on their "jut jut", napping/sleeping can diaperless. Hmmmm, i think this is the hardest part! Haih.

Anyway, happy 47 months old to my boys.