49 months!

Time flies, today is my boys 49 months old, exactly one month after their 4th birthday. What they have up to? They still the same, Cruz become more chatty, using a lot new words and new sentences, which sometime do crack me up.

I have yet to sent them to any tuition class, music class or any extra class, which i wanted to, but no one can sent and pick them up, so it's a problem. Now, i am thinking maybe i should sent them to those extra class in the weekend, at least i can sent them. My boys are into music ( i think so) because on off i can see them playing with their cousin sisters piano and before their birthday, Cruz keep asking me to buy "Guitar" for him. One of the day, while i get something from the sundry shop, i saw there is one "Toy Guitar", i actually bought it and give it as their 4th birthday presents. hahahhahahah . It's look so real, and somemore with a plastic bag cover to protect the guitar and come with a string to sling it at the shoulder. When i give my boys the guitar, Cruz is the most happy, he got the style, he can play it like real or can i said he got the "gaya". The way he hold the guitar and sometime with one leg up on the chair like a rock star. Cruz even request his cousin brother to bring his violin down and play together with him!! On the other hand, Fearles ask me "why mummy you never buy me drum, i want drum". Yes, i get him a toy drum after that, somemore it come with spiderman picture on the drum, he is happy with it. hahhahahahhahhahahah



my boys with their guitars, it even come with the "triangle thing" to play
the guitar. Not bad huh? hahahhahah





They still got homework twice a week, handwritting getting better and now Cruz without me "nagging" at him, he will finish his homework. Kor kor Fearles sometime will finish ( i doubt Cruz do for him?) sometime still no, need me to sit beside him and see him write. I'm glad that, for english, they wrote the sentence, they can read to me what they write. :) Fearles quite good on writting word on the line, Cruz a bit "not good" at it. Always one word it become 4 or 5 seperate alphabets, so i have to tell him, write/join the alphabets together, "they" scare if you seperate them, so far it work.


Fearles handwritting and below one is Cruz. Fearles one more neat and tidy huh?



Now two of them can be my little helper also. They like to play on my bed, with all the pillows and bolsters, pretend they are driving the plane or fight with some monsters. :( They always messed up my bed. Now instead of me to clean up, i ask them to clean up the bed, so far they did a good job. Another one more month, i will sent my "princesses" back, it's time to train my boys to help me with some little work. :)
That's all for their 49 months old update.