5 more days........

my maid will be leaving/finish her contract. So fast ya? I also vomit blood for 2 years already. Good is i don't need to "kek hei", angry, screaming, scolding like mad/crazy woman again and my pressure will back to normal, won't shoot sky high most of the time. :)

Another thing is, now without maid i need to worry my boys in the afternoon. At home, we got one vietnam maid, but, she is mainly doing housework, for taking care kids, she is not so familiar. Already brief her some simple instruction like making milk for my sons in the afernoon and shower them after the school.


No, my maid still don't know she is leaving another 5 more days, i thought i want to give her a "surprise gift" only tell her on the day she is leaving. Looks like now i have to tell her a bit earlier in order for her to call her parent to pick her up from the airport. She knew that she is leaving in August, many months ago she already saying this to my sons " i will go home in august, i don't want you anymore!" ," i go home in august, you no more kakak" Why i knew this? My sons ask me, "mummy, what is August?" I am bit puzzle, when they ask me this, when they ask again, "what is August? kakak said kakak go home August, then no more kakak?" In order to make my boys feel more "comfortable" i told them "lazy kakak is going home in August, and mummy is getting a new one and better kakak for you, so mummy no more angry lo!" My boys buy my story, hahahahhahahhaha, now when they mention "kakak go home August, mummy happy, no more angry and can sing song lalalala!"


We are (family) thinking to get one more maid for the house, too many housework and too many kids to look after, with one maid i think she can't cope. Not easy to hunt for a good maid, now still trying our luck and still thinking what maid to take. For myself, i won't want any more maid, i had enough headache. Now my sons also getting old, i don't need a maid, BUT i just need someone to look after them in the afternoon and also during school holidays or weekend when i need to do my own things. Without a maid, means my boys will tag along with me when i go everywhere, less gym workout for me, i got more things to do after back home from work, and not to mention i still have to teach them their homework. Hmmmm...


Well, before the maid leave, i also train my boys to put back their toys and stop messy my room with pillows all over the bed . I ask them to make up the bed after wake up (this is only for the weekend) hahahhahahha, good training??





Cruz can be my good helper, last weekend, he help me to feed Fearles lunch (i'm lazy, didn't take picture). Fearles always the slow eater, always like to store the food in the mouth. I always have to ask him, quick, swallow it down. Last weekend, while i'm watching my tv, Cruz offer to feed Fearles, Cruz had finish his, so he took Fearles plate and feed him noodles ( i cook Fearles noodles again, Cruz love rice) He said "Fearles, chew, quick, open your mouth, drink some soup, chew chew chew" Fearles finally finish his food, then Cruz feed him fruits. hahahhahah. It is a funny scene.

Ok, let me count down again till the last day, then i will update how is my "princess" on the last day. I think my boys will miss the kakak because kakak is their playmate. Hmmm...