Chatty + Cheeky = Cruz

I always mention, Cruz is a chatty box and very cheeky, always full of "ideas" and very good in social too! Here i want to jot down some funny conversation and incident.

There is one night while daddy bring the car for car wash, the car wash is those "Wash n Go" type, but is by man-hand-wash not electric type of auto wash. We are all sit in the car, waiting for the car washed and wiped dry . After done, daddy roll down the window and want to paid to the guy, my social bee said :-

Cruz : Hey uncle! Thanks for the wash!

mummy: o_o *then laugh out loud!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my previous maid left, and i got maid-less for few days and while waiting for the new helper (another Cambo maid) to come, temporary i stop my activities like going to gym or meeting up with friends, pedicure and etc. I go back home straight after work. One of the evening after dinner i was outside the house while my sons was standing at the gate and talking to our indian neighbour. I was curious what they talk, so i stand near the door and look at them. I heard Cruz said

Cruz: Hello uncle, my name is Cruz Lee. What are you doing?

Uncle: Hello boy, how are you? What is your name? (obviosly uncle didnt hear what Cruz said)

Cruz: Cruz Lee! Uncle, why you stand outside? Why you holding the thing (wire cable) later it fall down ar!

Uncle : Oh...ok ok...uncle no hold it ok...

And the uncle's wife come...

Aunty: Hello boy, where is your mother? (she must be thinking i'm the maid) hahahahhaha

Cruz: (no answer, he don't know what is mother? he only know mummy, self reminder, must tell Fearles and Cruz, mother and mummy is the same meaning)

Aunty: What is your mother's name and She go to work ar?

Cruz: (still no answer from him and i stand at the door there and laugh)

I walk over to them and tell my boys to go back to the house, don't disturb uncle and aunty. Before we walk off, i ask them to said "bye" to the uncle and aunty, out of sudden, Cruz come out with this question........

Cruz: uncle, why your head (point at the forehead) got red colour??

mummy: *oooppppsss*..Cruz...let's go...

Cruz: uncle uncle, why your head there got red colour?? *with giggling*

mummy: Cruz, no manners ar, to ask uncle this.

uncle: oh, boy, this is uncle praying one, then put a dot on the forehead.

mummy faster rush the boys to the house to avoid anymore embarrassment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One evening while i'm having dinner in the dining room and i overheard Cruz talking to the new maid.

Cruz: kakak, Sponge-Bob

Kakak: sponge.........

Cruz: bob, again, said again.....Sponge-Bob

kakak: *cannot pronounce*

Cruz: Spi-der-man

Kakak: Spi-der-man

Cruz: again, Spi-der-man

Kakak: *pronounce wrongly*

Cruz: no no, kakak wrong, not ......, it's spi-der-man!!

I was wondering what are they taking about, i had a peep outside the living room, kakak was folding their underwear and got the spiderman and spongebob cartoon character print on the underwear, so Cruz is teaching the new kakak ENGLISH!!!!! I laugh so so loud!! Lucky that day don't have ultraman, mickey, winnie pooh underwear if no that will never end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Sunday, after clean up my room, vacumn and mop and do the laundry and everything, i so tired and sit in the room watch tv and enjoy the air-cond, it is so so hot over the weekend. Then i told my sons get ready to go shower then later we go "kai-kai". I saw hub was glue his bum on the chair play his mafia game in FB, i told my boys, go and ask daddy to give you shower. After 1 min, daddy still not moving his butt, Cruz said

Cruz: daddy, faster shower me, i am so smelly!!!!!

I had a good laugh!! This boy ar, always so funny and cheeky!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning while i put on my make up and my boys are having their morning milk on bed and watching their morning "cartoon". Again, Cruz ask me this......

Cruz: mummy, why (we) got two beds??

We got two beds in our room, one king bed and one single bed adjoin together. Single bed suppose for the boys, but they want to sleep with me, so three of us (me and two boys) are occupied the king size bed and daddy is sleeping on their single bed.

mummy: we got two beds, because one is you and Fearles one, then mummy and daddy is the big one.

Cruz: NO NO NO!!...this is Cruz and mummy's bed (point at the king size bed) that is daddy's bed, i don't want sleep there!! (single bed)

mummy: 0..0


Now he is into those"why why why" stage, every day i got tons of questions from him. Sometime i got headache, i don't know how to answer him back. :(