Emo Monday....

Today, 24th August, is my mum's birthday and also my sons turn 51 months old!

My mum suppose to come over here last week Monday, and help me to look after my sons during this school holidays, but her pressure "shot up" on the day before, that's why she cancel the trip, if no today i will celebrate her birthday. Glad is, my mum re-book her flight on this coming wed, so she will be here this wed, and it so happen it's her chinese birthday on that day, maybe we will go out for dinner and have a simple celebration for her.

Today, also school holidays start, i told my boys over the weekend, i will be going to work, they got no school and will stay at home with "kakak". Over the weekend, Cruz had some cough, and getting better on Sunday, while Fearles caught some cough bug on sunday and with lots of phelgm. I got a bit worried, feed them cough medicine and told maid to monitor them and instruct the maid what time to feed them cough medicine again. Last night Fearles didn't sleep well, tossing and woke up every few hours, want to drink water, which is good.

This morning, while i prepare myself to go to work, Fearles woke up, i fixed milk for him and on the tv for him, Cruz still in his lala-land. When i changed, i was in the walk in wardrobe, i heard Cruz woke up and ask Fearles " kor kor, where mummy? where mummy??" I open the door and walk out from the wardrobe, i can see Cruz worried face then i give him a hug tell him i'm going to work, and will be back in the evening, then i will play with them. He knotted his head and said "ok", but with a sad face. I fixed him milk and i bid bye bye to them and remind the maid again on what food to give, when to feed medicine and give them water, bla bla bla then i off to work. When i just walk down the stairs, Cruz run out and told me " mummy, kor kor crying!" I walked back to my room and i saw Fearles cried badly and Cruz is wipping his tears, adoi!! I tell you ar, they are like mummy don't come back home anymore. I re-assure them, i will be home in the evening and play with them. I left for work with a heavy heart. :(

Reach office, receive sms from my good cum close friend, telling me, her mum passed away this morning. :( She found out her mum got cancer few months ago, and i msn her last week and asked how is her mum condition, she told me her mum is too weak to go for chemo and cannot take any anti-biotic too, doc said her mum max got 6 months life, or could be earlier, and today i got the sad news. My deepest condelence to her and her family.

最近 Typhoon Morakot 在台湾所造的天灾, 给我很大的感触和伤感。在这场天灾, 我们失去我们教会的7位弟兄, 还有我们在山上的圣别地。虽然我以经好久没去教会, 但是我妈妈都会告诉我教会的事。这次的事件, 给我很大的感触,是因为我曾经到过小林还有这座山, 现在这座山,许多建筑都倒了,地基也抽空, 我再也没有机会回到这座山了! 愿那7位弟兄, 安息主怀。