New Maid

came few days later after my previous maid left. This current new maid is not my "personal maid", last time i get myself a maid, because my boys are still young, i need someone to help me to look after them while i'm at work. Now, my sons is older, no more a "baby" so is a bit easy to look after and i decide don't want anymore maid for myself. The new maid is the "house maid" means will be doing everyone's job and doing housework. I just need her to help me for the afternoon session after my sons back from school.

During the maid-less few days, the vietnam maid (also another house maid) is helping me with the boys, but i tell you....tsk tsk tsk, because the vietnam maid is too soft, and my sons are having a great time at home, skip their afternoon nap, play to the max, climbing up and down, turn my room into the war zone. First day when i came back from work, i nearly faint looking at my room, pillows, bolsters everywhere, chocolate drop on the floor, Astro Card also slot in the other way round. MIL complain to me, saying my sons very hard to control, not listento my mil and also the maid. :( Lucky on that week, their class teacher is away so no homework, what a relief, if no......


After seeing my after-war-bedroom, i cannot stand, i clean my bedroom immediately, mop, vacuum, hub think i was mad, after work, still got so much energy to do the cleaning, but i am a clean freak, i cannot see my room so messy and dirty.


First two days a bit "havoc", morning i woke up a bit early, do my sons's laundry, put it into the washing machine and ask the maid to help me hang the clothes out later. Then i prepare their morning "snack bento" to bring to school, shower, then time to wake my boys up and fix them milk while i do my make up. Then rush them to have their shower, lucky the maid is helping me and i also have to show her how to shower them. Tell her what time to fix milk for my sons in the afternoon, get them to drink water...bla bla bla.....


Night time, have to prepare the school bag for the next day, get the clothes ready for the maid for the next day, just in case she don't know what clothes to take, put sons's clothes back to their closet after fold by the maid, refill milk powder into milk container, soak son's laundry, wash their milk bottles and etc. Then time for me to have shower while i let the boys sleep themselve.


On the day when hub go and pick up the new maid, my sons was so happy and excited, knowing there is "new kakak" coming. I didn't follow hub to go and pick up the maid, my boys can't wait to see thier new kakak, walk in and out and see whether their daddy come back already or not. While i'm taking some rest in the room watching tv, my boys heard their daddy's car come back, immediately they said "new kakak come already, mummy, come go down and see new kakak, come, mummy come." I told them "you go down and see new kakak, mummy tired" They went down and come up again, and said "come, mummy, come see new kakak!!" I went down and "greet" the new maid.

New maid is another Cambodia maid, but this one look more pleasant and got smiley face, fairer than my previous maid. New maid had been with us about two weeks now, since she is the "house maid" no more my sons personal "butler", so most of the things i still do it myself, i didn't ask the maid to help. So far, we are happy with her, she is very observant and take initiative to do work, no more "one kick, one move", i know it's too early to judge, but this new maid got "common sense" at least won't so "vomit blood". Every night and morning i still do the work myself, but she observe what i'm doing, and without me ask for help, the next few days she is helping me with the work, at l east ease some my "burden" :P


One thing is she is a bit soft and cannot speak much, so my sons like to "bully" new kakak! Not listen to her, get them to nap in the afternoon, non of the day is successful, unless they are too worn out then they will sleep on the sofa. :( Get them shower is a fun acitivities, because this new kakak don't know how to scold them and control them, i tell you, they are having a fun time playing water in the shower room (report from my mil). If i'm at home then that is another story, because the fierce mama at home, they will behave! *headache*

This new maid, she worked in Thailand for 4 years, she got experience in taking care kids and doing housework, and day time the vietnam maid is guiding her on how to do the housework and do some cooking and cleaning, don't ask me how they communicate. One speak limited mandarin and the other one speak limited English. hahahahahahhahahhahah

Hopefully this one will be a good one, don't give much headache and problem. Although, now i'm a bit tired, but i'm happy and less stress and i don't need to do any "follow up" on the work or spot check on the work, because most, i still do it myself!