Poh Poh Birthday

YES, my mum was here already yesterday. She told me, when she just reached at the main gate, she saw my sons running out and greet her with a loud "happy birthday" song!!! LOL! She brought over my favourite and the food i missed - "kompia" and also some local mangoes which is so so sweet and smell good!! ( i didn't know sarawak got "local mangoes"?)



Yesterday was my mum chinese birthday and also it's the chinese "valentine day". I brought her to have a simple dinner nearby our house, Delicious @ Bangsar Village II, because just before we want to go for dinner, it rain cats and dogs and it is so so heavy and with loud thunder too!!! I know the traffic will be very bad if we go to downtown or PJ area, that's why we just choose a nearer place to have dinner.

First i pick up the cupcakes from Bisou, i order some cupcakes for my mum from Bisou. Hmmmm...i'm a bit disappointed with the cupcakes outcome, this is not what i expected, although this is the idea i give to the lady, tell her what i want, i thought she will make it "more beautiful" or "more attractive" a little bit? If this is the outcome, i shall just pick up the ready cupcakes at the counter instead of 'customize" my own one? I told the lady i don't want my cupcakes so sweet make it less sweeter, but it's still a bit too sweet for my liking. :(



cupcakes for my mum....





Anyway, back to our dinner, when we reached at Delicious, it's so packed, it's time for "buka puasa"!!! Lucky we still manage to get a table. This is the food that we order....


my duck conflict spaghetti...yummy!!



hub's curry noodles



mushroom soup, share with my mum



mum's spaghetti cabonara..



fried calamari


My boys had their dinner at home, so while we having our dinner, two of them are busy with their DS, and i feed them some spaghetti too.


After dinner, we went back home and had the "birthday cupcakes" cutting session. Light up the candles, and i got two singers can sing real loud "Happy Birthday" song, we got two version, one english and one chinese version birthday song! hahahahha


my two boys with their "poh poh"


happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday
to poh poh, happy birthday to you!


blow blow blow.......



yummy yummy......


me and my mum.....(i look so fat!!!)


poh poh, me , Fearles and Cruz


slowly licking the sweet frosting.....

This is a simple birthday celebration for my mum. :)