JMC

Last Wednesday (16/9) a day where i had my first "big fall" at home (a day to remember) in the morning and in the evening i sent my boys for their first JMC ( Junior Music Course) @ Yamaha. One day before i told them must had their nap as they will go for their music class at 8pm at night, i scare they will fall sleep in the class.

Who knows on the day itself i had a fall and i got MC and i stay at home. My boys remember they will go to music class at night, keep asking me why still not go yet, later it get dark already, how to go? What time going? Keep looking at the clock and keep "nagging" at me. :(

Finally it's time to go for the class, i go a bit early as i know that area is really hard to get a parking. I'm lucky enough, i found a parking space without drive for a few rounds. Get the registration done, the boys can't wait to go into the class. :(

When the class start, the boys get excited, they got the chance to sit in front of the keyboard, actually this class is one mummy need to sit with one kid, since i got two and i don't think my hub will want to sit in with the boys, by no choice, i sit in between and i have to help with my two boys. In the class, got 4 boys, and 1 girl, i think the music teacher must have a lot patient to this. I don't think i will have, it is so hard to control the kids and ask them to follow and don't play on the keyboard, they just don't listen. :( It is quite fun to see how my sons sing "do re mi" and play on the keyboard and can follow what the teacher tell them. Listen to the song and clap their hands follow the rhythm, interesting. I can see Fearles enjoy himself very much and sing very loud too! hahahahhaha

It's one hour class, before end of the class, Cruz keep tell me he want to go home already. :( When this week there is no class, and he ask me, why so long no go to music class. O_O
Now i have to sacrifice my wed gym class and company my boys to the music class. Mother and sons bonding time together, and time to recap my music knowledge. :)

Hope my boys don't give up half way.