crabbing night...

I had a good "crabbing" night with my girlfriends last night. Ever since my maid left two months ago, i hardly go out ALONE to dine or yam cha with my friends. My two boys will always tag along, as they don't really want to follow the new maid and new maid still not very sure how to handle my two boys. My two boys also a big bully, they know who-to-bully!!!!!!!!! *faint*

Thursday is "homework" night, and i also want to meet up with my girlfriends, they are my college friends till now, we hardly meet up but do keep in touch through e mail or FB or calls. Finish work, i rush home, FIRST thing i ask my boys to quickly finish their homework, i told them i want to bring them out. While doing homework i think twice, if i bring them out, sure they will bored and want to go home early. I successful to "brian wash" them and let me go out alone, i told them to play with the cousins at home and let the maid put them to sleep.

We are having dinner @ Robson Heights Restaurant at Taman Seputeh. I was late again, due to the bad traffic!! When i reached at the restaurant, Irene and Jackie already there. Before we start our dinner, something happen to "spice" up our night. While we are yakking happily, suddenly someone come to our table and carry a durian ask us want to buy or not, i told him we don't want. The durian seller is a young guy but with GANGSTER look, he keep asking why we don't want to buy, he said " you did not try, how you know not nice? Once you try, you will fall in love with it!!!" I wanted to tell him, i don't take durian and not that i don't want to buy, but i didn't said it out, look at his gangster face already make us scared. There is a few of them in the restaurant, walk around and ask the patrons to buy durian. Later on, they got chase away by the restaurant owner or captain in a polite way, but the durian seller give them a "scary" stare, like telling the restaurant owner, you wait and see!!! Not long, they come back again, but not carry any durians, they went to the counter and "talk" to the owner, i don't know what is the conversation, then they walked out again. Then walk in again, talk over the counter again, then walk out. My back was facing the main entrance, suddenly we heard a loud sound, i trun around, and saw the durian seller, they are throwing the tables and chairs!!! Outside the restaurant got some patrons also (non air cond session), i think all of us got shock to see this scene! Just like watching those HK movies in real life!!!! The restaurant staffs all run out and like want to put up a fight but luckily the durian sellers went off! Phew....lucky i didn't bring my two boys, quite scary lei!


We had a good time yakking and crabbing!! We left around 10.30pm, reach home my two boys already slept. Hope our next gathering won't take another year!!LOL!!

my two good buddies, Irene and Jackie!



me and Jackie

me and Irene


Ice Wine....

vege
chinese wine "frog" ( i don't touch this) :P

kam hiong lala...

fried rice

salted egg crabs.....

sambal squid!