Backdated - Starship Galactica

School holidays start, this mummy also become lazy. Not update my blog for a week...tsk tsk tsk.

This is a backdated post, my mum was here two weeks ago, she transit here for three nights, i took an off day on Monday ( 9/11/09) company her to go shopping. My boys also off on that Monday, since on that previous Saturday, it's my sons kindy concert, so they got an off day on Monday.

We went to One Utama for late lunch, me and my mum went for shopping, while daddy bring the two boys go to Starship Galactica let them "loose" some energy there. (Chin Nee, yes, i was at one utama on that Monday, you didn't see my two boys, because they are with daddy at Starship Galactica). Now it rain every day or evening, hard to bring them to playground, alternate way is paid and let them play at indoor playground. :(



camwhoring while waiting for the food.....
































last but not least, took a picture with "por por".