Family Feud


(Photo courtesy of JC Buendia)

Let me ask you this, you think it's easy answering the questions on a game show? Think again! :) At home, you can answer the questions without any hesitations or butterflies in the stomach. Playing THE ACTUAL GAME is something entirely different.

My Mom, Ninang (Pinky), Miguel, and I guested on Family Feud and we played with the "Fantastic 4 Honor Guards" (Actually one is a sub since one of them was assigned in Isabela that time). It was a fun experience but I'm glad it's all over.

At the start, we were briefed on the rules and all that but we forgot about assigning a team captain... In the end, all eyes were on me... I didn't want to but I had to obey my Mom and Ninang...

I was praying to Lola and I asked her to help me answer the questions. Good thing I was able to get an answer in round 1! All of us were praying to her actually. In the last round, it boiled down to me. It was for the game! Grrr!!! Pressure much? But my relatives and I agreed na walang sisihan. Haha. Plus majority said Pag-ibig... Had I chose Miguel's answer "Kalusugan", we would have won the game. But Tita Kris said it best that Lola would have wanted the Honor Guards to win :) And I was happy that they won and got the jackpot!

Ding Dong Dantes was a very humble and classy guy. He even bought flowers for my mom and her sisters. It was apart from the flowers from the network. He's a good guy and we all thought he's a good host.

Joining a game show was fun but I tell you... The butterflies in the stomach, the nervousness and tension... Hay... It's something else!!!