I'm 38 and loving it!

Today mark i am another year older, title said it all, that is how "OLD" i am. Hopefully it's another year "wiser" but not body getting "wiser". LOL

Last night i had a great night out with my girlfriends, they celebrate my birthday. This year it happen my chinese calendar birthday fall on yesterday, it just one day apart from my actual birthday, so this year i got double celebration. :)


We went to Monte's @ Bangsar Shopping Centre for dinner. It had been sometime since i last went there. We had a great time, eating, chatting, kapoing, laughing, camwhoring, all feel "young" again! hahahah


view of the restaurant....





had some Patchi chocolate before our dinner....yum yum...


soup - chicken soup and farmer soup (all is vege, that why it call farmer soup)





salmon salad....

calamari rings...

bun goes with the soup...


baked potatoes skin, previosly i love this, but i don't know why this time it taste so "curry" inside.


black pepper chicken chop for sharing....


Mix Combo - LOBSTER and steak!! Ahem! You all must thought this will be my main course?? NO!!!! Find the answer at the last pictures. :)


cod fish!! This is so so yummy!! two thumbs up!


Aglio Olio


this is my pasta, clear sauce with clams....i remember when the last i dine there, they use to put a lot white wine, now become clear soup??? Taste still not too bad.


pasta marinara

tender and juicy lamb shank!!!


Tada!!!! My Black Sesame Birthday Cake!!!!!! It taste so yummy and soft. When you eat the cake it's like eating "tong yuen" with black sesame filling. Something new to me. :) Thanks for the girls and boy getting this "unique" cake for me... And look at the candles!!!!!! I know i'm old, but no need to do this to me...very shy.


my best buddy - vivivan, organiser for this birthday dinner. :) Thanks vivian!

"are you sure you want to put so many candles for me??????"

They sing really loud in a "busy and romantic" restaurant, make me so "paiseh", so old still sing and blow candles and cut cake. LOL


must post for the camera cutting the cake.


finally...there is a group pictures, all my best girlfriend.


do you think two of us look alike? Even my this girlfriend said when she saw me she think i look a lot like her. She is my long old friend, we use to work in same company then become close friend, then when i become mummy, i still don't know what blogging is, she is the one that taught me on how to take care babies and give me a lot advice, always come to my house and visit me. Now two of us always busy with our own kids, i'm glad that she can join us last night, i have not see her for so long, but we still keep in touch. I always call her my sister, because i don't have a sister.


Another group pictures. Here is the answer on who is having that big plate of "LOBSTER AND STEAK!!!" The only guy in the picture. LOL

While i'm enjoy my dinner, enjoy my "me" time, my two boys "sadly" waiting for me at home. When i reach home about 10pm+, they still awake, waiting for me, when they saw me, they ask me "where did you go mummy? why you come back so late?" Adoi!! Guilty? Feel bad? My mum told me this morning, last night she called, my sons pick up the call, my mum ask where am i , they answer in sad tone " i don't know where mummy go, no come back. :("

Tonight i will celebrate with my three princes, we will go out for dinner. :)

Thanks again for the warm birthday wishes, lovely gifts, dinner, sms, msn. I feel so loved! This year i received some really meaningful gifts, i shall blog about my gifts in another post. :) Thanks everyone. (is it getting older can get more gifts and more surprise???) LOL