my weekend no longer interesting...

Last year, when my boys still in pre-kindy, they will have their homework on week day, twice a week. After i finish work, reach home, quickly had my dinner, then i have to coach them with the homework.

This year, they are in their kindy one, first week at school, they already bring back homework to do for the weekend. 8 pages of 3-10, it's still consider ok, as they wrote that in their pre-kindy, maybe this is just revision. Slowly, second week, i can see they also got some chinese homework, then they have to memories four lines of sentences, then some write one alphabet on one page, some kind of revision for them again? Come third week, i can see got some colouring to do, chinese homework, alphabet to write, sentences to memories.

Last week, i cannot believe i just sit there to coach them homework for nearly 2 hours +, do revision on the Bahasa, writting chinese, and i want them to learn recognise the chinese word and not by looking at the picture, and make sure they pronounce it correctly. I nearly choke myself when i point at the "cat" word and they read it as "meow", milk as "nen nen". Some words they pronounce in funny accent, that really make me laugh.

Back to english, memories sentences, so far they are ok, but, last week i got a shock when i see this word, "myrrh". OMG! I thought i see some alien word, but it is the word. I don't know how to read and how to get my boys to read and memories. Quickly i message my friend, Vivian, how to pronounce it. She ask me, do i get the correct word, i said YES! hahahhahah. End up i think of this terror english tuition teacher, Cleffairy, i sent her an sms and ask her how to pronounce, she helped me! So three of us start learn how to pronounce it, and later on i google and found out what is the meaning. :( Now mummy also learn the new words, see how not to stress over the weekend?


see the word i circle, i don't know how to read!! hahahahha

Beside than school homework, i have to guide them with music homework and piano practice. There goes my lovely weekend. That also said why i slow down on my bento making on weekend.


every week have to memories one page of this...


Fearles colouring...neat...


Cruz's colouring, messy.


homework need to do.....