on my actual day....

i celebrated my day with my three princes. Just a "very quiet" dinner at Munakata Japanese restaurant in town. Had read so much about this Munakata Japanese restaurant, but i am actually a bit disappoint with the food they serve. A la carte buffet RM77++ (they just increase the price this year) for adults and kids 4-10 years RM45++. For the price we are paying, not much choice given, and the food portion is really small, we have to keep order and order. To make it easier we order one time in big portion, but it easily finish by me and hub, so you can imagine how big is the portion per serving.

Their service a bit slow too, i mean to serve the food, we have to wait quite a while for the food to come, what we had most are sashimi and tempura. Ok, no picture to show. :)


My boys are funny, when i told them we will go out for dinner, they get so excited, they keep saying, "today mummy's birthday! Happy Birthday mummy!!" To them, happy birthday means party, party means will have a lot people and got party packs, got food, got things to play. When they realise mummy's party means only go-out-dinner, they got disappoint. LOL!! While on the way back, they ask me "why mummy birthday no birthday cake??" I ask them "why you no buy for me the cake?" They answer " i got no money!" hahahhahahhaha


I'm happy and glad surronded by a bunch of wonderful friends and blogger friends. This year i receive few very meaningful birthday pressie. One day before my actual birthday this mummy was msn with me, after chatting a while i see no reply from her, i was wondering where she go. Suddenly my handphone ring, she called and told me she is downstair at my office, can i go down a while. She give me a shock and she pass me a pressie. Thanks Elaine!!! She know i love cornflakes cookies, her first attempt to bake cornflakes cookies and pass to me as birthday pressie, so thoughtful and sweet of her.


On my actual day, this hot,sexy and talented mummy called me early in the morning while i just step into office. I was wondering why she called me early in the morning and she said "hey! I was downstair, can you come down??" Now is in trend? Sent pressie to the door step? Thanks Sasha and Mott for the lovely gift. Sasha hand-sew a bag for me! How not to feel so honour to receive such a precious pressie?

This sweet, young and funny mummy wrote a post for me on my birthday, i nearly shed in tears! Thanks Cleffairy, although i just know you (i mean just start read your blog).

Thanks everyone!! I feel so loved and happy like a small girl, receive gifts, cut birthday cake, wonderful dinner and the company!


Pressies from my girlfriends (La Senza- some girl stuff, cannot share it here.:P)
Red colour wrapping paper - From Elaine...


Pressie from Elaine - her homemade cornflakes cookies and a CD (she know i love music) :)

Pressie from Sasha & Mott - a handmade bag.


my younger sil and hub's sister bought me this Charles and Keith's bag.