1st day CNY and Valentine's Day

During this chinese new year, we didn't go anywhere, no visiting, just rot at home watch TV and go out lunch and dinner and walk around at shopping mall. The hot hot weather really put us away from going out.

On the first day of chinese new year, we met up with STP from Sibu. I start read his blog not long ago, and know he is from Sibu. Read his blog make me feel warm, he always update how is my hometown, and also the food that i miss in Sibu.

We pick STP up from his hotel and went for lunch, due to it's 1st day of chinese new year a lot shop was not open, end up we are at Seri Petaling for some dim sum. It's a quick lunch because STP was leaving to airport at 2pm. My boys after warm up with STP, they start cheeky, they start disturb STP ( so malunya!!) Cruz touch STP big tummy and asked "uncle, why your tummy so big??" and pull up his shirt too!! My god!! My boy!! Then Cruz pull up his too to compare his tummy and STP's one. *no eye see*

Then later he found out there is a mole on STP's face, Cruz asked again, "uncle, what is that on your face?" STP being funny, tell him that is the "raising" accidently stick on his face when he bake the cake!!! hahahahhahahhahahahha.. I really hope STP don't mind my two cheeky boys, they speak really direct or should i use this term again ? Kids are innocent, they said what they see. LOL

We had a great time chatting with STP and his missus, a very friendly couple. Food wise, not so nice, really feel not good bringing STP for that not-so-nice dim sum, that's why we didn't bother to take the food picture. After the quick lunch, we sent them back to hotel again, this is the first time i met up with a non mummy blogger. hahahhahhahah




me, my boys and Mr. & Mrs Wee

Back home, rest a while, you know what we do on the 1st day chinese new year afternoon? I get my boys to do their homework!!!! So much homework during chinese new year, i told them, finish the homework, then they can play the rest of the week, not forget they going to perform on their JMC book 1 graduation on 3/3, they have to sing and play one song!! Stress!

Night time, we went to Bernard Restaurant for dinner, since it's a valentine's night. Food was good, quiet restaurant, not a lot people. That is how's our 1st day CNY and Valentine's Day.


Bernard Restaurant












a family picture on Valentine's Day....



me and my two princes..




me and hub Valentine's dinner. hahahhahahhahhahaha
Cantonese fried noodles.


Cruz's nasi lemak, this is very yummy!!!


prawns fritter...


Fearles's Spaghetti Bolognise


fried chicken wings...