My Creation - Part 36

Have been a while since i last fix a bento lunch for my boys. Last weekend, since we are not going anywhere, i decide to do a not-so-look-alike "tiger" bento for my boys. You know i hate it, when every time i prepare the bento, my boys will in out in out the kitchen and see what i am doing, and they will tell me "quick mummy, i am hungry, i am very hungry" in fact they are not so hungry, but they just like to disturb me and make me angry, so everytime the lunch will serve in a "rush" way. Hope next time i can have more time and do a better one.



rice with not-look-alike-tiger deco, luncheon meat, meat balls and try to do an egg tamago with tomatoes and luncheon meat inside (my first attempt, but look not nice) and fruits- strawberries and red dragon fruits.



happy bento-ing......