our cny 2010

This year chinese new year, we didn't go anywhere, rotting at home, and the weather was so so so HOT, i just so lazy to go out. Since no one at home, we also didn't cook, just eat out. Everywhere still closed, so the only place is go to shopping mall and eat. Some shop in shopping mall also not open, we just walk walk and look see look see, want to enjoy the air-cond, but the air condition at the shopping mall also bad.



see how boring we are, ask the boys posing and take pictures around.









On the 3rd day night, we went to One Utama to have dinner, we went to this Paddington House of Pancake for dinner. My boys and my hub first time to this restaurant and this is my second time. You know my hub is typical chinese, he don't like these type of food, he said this is dessert not main meal. Anyway, me and my boys enjoy the pancakes very much and my boys love it.



Cruz's dinner
hub's lamb shank?
my pancakes and two yummy sausages
shrimps with nachos
Fearles's choco pancakes with strawberry

On the 4th day, i didn't cook, but i boil some soup and cook something simple for my boys. At least they got home cook food to eat. :) My aunty Esther called and said want to visit me, after that we went out to have lunch at nearby coffee shop. Then night before, Elaine message me said she will visit me on the night, since her hub got some appointment nearby my area, so she would like to hop by. Then i decide to do a small steambaot dinner, just me, hub and Elaine and the two maids. Sorry, no picture to show, but we had a great time, simple steamboat dinner but three of us so so full and we still got a lot left over, the maids keep it for next day lunch.

5th day of cny, my younger sister in law brought my boys to her mum place to play with her boys, so i got a half day off!! I went to Bangsar Village to have my Pedicure again, then buy birthday present for my boys schoolmate on Monday birthday party @ school. Back home, i enjoy a bubble bath, then not long after that my boys back home.

Time flies, another 5 more days is "chap goh meh", i am still in my chinese new year holidays mood, althought today is already my second day at work. Boring chinese new year, but i enjoy lazying around and spent time with my boys.