Dear father god.....


last week one of the night when i put my boys to sleep, as usual we will have some talk before they sleep. Out of sudden, Cruz cross his fingers and pray "dear father god, thank you for giving me food and bla bla bla" I was surprise he do that, but i know they learn all this from the kindy. Their kindy is a christian based kindy, so they learn how to pray and read verses.

I was giggling at side listen to his little prayer. Then he continue again, "dear father god, thank you for giving me "jut jut" and bolster"!!!! I cannot stand what he pray and i laugh so loud. I know i am bad, still havent quit them on pacifier. :(

I asked him, teacher teach you all how to pray? He said "yes" but i know not the bolster part, he just want to be creative. Then he continue again, he said "daddy, Fearles, mummy and Cruz, we die on the cross" O..O *i am speechless, don't know what to said*