A day @ Sibu Central Market

*yes, still sibu trip post, i also don't know when i can finish it lei?*


One thing i like to do when i am going back is to "shop" at the market, there is a lot things to see, from the food to the vege, tidbits, fish, chicken, meat and etc. I remember when i am young, i like to follow my grandmother to the market, i still remember i see how people kill the bats and sell it, it looks funny but pity also. That time the market really is those "wet market" and big. I forgot when they upgrade the market to a better one and more clean.

This time i brought my boys to tour at the Sibu Central Market. Over here in KL, sometime i bring them to the morning market also but is those small one. They find it so interesting, they see fishes, colorful and big to small fishes, any kind of fish, some are still live and swim in the water, they see "live" chicken, crabs, shell. When they saw the big fish was swimming in the big pail, they got too excited, like those "kampung boy" never see fish before, screaming and laugh excited, on the other hand, Cruz told my mum "smelly smelly". :S

picture taken from the 3rd floor, this session is selling vege and some herbs and some dry items. This is only part of it, there is other session like selling dried seafood items like anchovies, dried prawns & etc. Then there will be meat session and also fish session.




this is how they sell the "live" chicken!! Interesting?? My sons find it interesting, they keep asking my mum to buy the chicken home! hahahhahahah . When i see this, i like "wah" so long i never come accross people selling chicken like this, i remember when i follow my grandmother to market to buy chicken they will tie the chicken like this and i will hold the string!



this is the fish session...so so many types of fishes!!






Crabs, this is smaller crabs. My boys excited so see so many crabs around, from small, medium to big!


this is one of the shell , i love this. So so long i never had this, my mum bought some and cook for me, i don't think can find it here in KL.