Tuesdays #12

I thought I was gonna be able to blog during the week but pagod talaga.

I just came from Naga. Went around the Bicol region with my Tito Dennis and his team who were all awesome.

Here's what my itinerary was

415am - wake up for 630am flight
745am - arrival in Naga, head straight to Naga City Hall for press con
(NO BREAKFAST :( But thankfully they got us burgers, surprise sa car, haha)
9am - Public Market / Town Visits
230pm - Lunch
330pm - Courtesy call to Governor
4pm - 1st Radio Interview
430pm - Public Market
450pm - 2nd radio interview
515pm - more town visits
815pm - Interview for Inquirer
930pm - Dinner
1115pm - tulog na!!!

6am - wake up for 750 flight to Manila
850am - head to work in Makati

The campaign is no joke. Believe me. It's hard work. The one I posted is NOTHING compared to what my Mom, my Titas, and especially my Tito Noy are experiencing.

But malapit na!!! Crunch time!!!