a day i will remember forever!

24th May 2010, my boys birthday and also something bad happen to me for the very first time, that's why i said this is a day i won't forget forever!

After my boys birthday party in school, we went back home and took a power afternoon nap, i am just so dead tired. Evening time still thinking what to eat, then hub said, why not go to SS2 the food court there had our dinner, then we can walk at night market. (SS2 night market is on Monday night). After having my boys, i hardly go to night market, i think i only went for 2-3 times in 4 years. The last, i went i cannot remember is when, i think that is last year, but we went early, at least not so crowded.

After dinner, we walk around pasar malam. We stopped at a CD stall, to get some CDs, after paying, we walked again, after walked passed few stalls, i stop by a stall selling those shorts, i thought getting some shorts for my boys, after choosing, i want to paid money, when i put my hand into the bag, i cannot find my wallet, i told the lady, wait, i come back shortly, i went to opposite stall, told my hub i cannot find my wallet, so i stand there open my bag, search and search, cannot see, hub said, no need to find, must be been stolen by someone already. I still wondering how can "the someone" stole my wallet in my bag and yet i don't realize it. Then i only saw a big cut on my bag!!!! That time i was too shock and don't know what to do. Hub went to the stall paid the money then told the lady my wallet been stolen, the lady give me a shock face then said, it happen always!!! :(

Then we continue walking and at the same time, i make calls to bank to block all my cards and went to the police station to make report (since nearby there, there is one police station). In fact, the road that we are standing just opposite police station!! The policewoman took all my detail and took a look at my bag and told her higher superior, there is case at the night market, immediate i saw some of them went out to the pasar malam and patrol.

I am very sad and shock, on the other hand, my boys are excited to be in police station, asking non stop questions, where i have to tell them, to stop talking a while when i need to think a lot. I told hub, i just hope those pick pocket who took my wallet, take my money and return the ic and driving license to me. You know how hassle have to go through all and do the documentation again! After spent about 45 mins at the police station, we went back home.

While i almost reach home, the lady who do my pedicure called me. I was wondering why she called me late a night, and she had already resign like one month ago! That time just within few second i think a lot, would it be she found my wallet, but she stay not near to SS2..bla bla bal..i answered the call. She ask me " you drop your wallet?" I said "no, someone stolen it!!!" She said someone called her, said found my wallet. I was so stunt, happy, and i don't know what to said, i can feel i am shivering!! She gave me the contact number ask me to call. I call the number immediately, a lady answer, she said someone found my wallet and the wallet is with that uncle now, ask me where am i . I told her, i am almost home, ask her to wait for me, while i sent my boys back home first then i go and meet her. She said she want to close stall and went home already, i told her, wait for me, i be there in 15 mins!!! She told me, your wallet got no more money, but card and ic all still got, i told her i already expect that.

Reach home, woke the maid up, ask her to settle my boys, and i rush out with my hub. You know when i need rushing, ask him to drive, it shall no problem, F1 driver!!! We reach there in a very short while ( can imagine the speed my hub drive?) I contact the lady again, then i went to pasar malam and look for her, and hub waiting in the car, because at that hour still hard to find parking @ 10.40pm!!! The lady brought me to a man who found my wallet, he said he saw my wallet in front of his car, he is also one of the vendor at pasar malam, then they told me, sorry they have to go through my wallet, they saw the name card that the lady do my pedicure, they give her a call and try luck, they said if still cannot get me, they want to pass the wallet to police station already.

That time, i don't know what to said beside than keep saying "thank you very very much"!!! I said money gone it's ok, at least all my document and cards still around! I give them some token, they refuse to take, i told them this is just little a token to said my thanks, they keep refuse to take and said this is part of their "responsible" to help the customer. We start a "little drama" there, passing the $$ around :( I told them, just settle it among themselves i have to go also, because my boys are waiting for me at home.

Phew! What a day, my son's birthday and also my first been pick pocketed!! I have to salute the pick pocket, so pro, when they slit my bag and took my wallet out, i cannot feel at all!!! In my bags i got two nintendo DS same size with my wallet, and yet they just took my wallet and not the two DS. I got house key, my handphone, tissue, wet tissue all, lucky all not dropped out. I have to thank god for his mercy, watching over me. I cannot think what if they just accidently slit me instead of the bag, what if they harm my boys.

A lesson to learn, and told myself to be more alert, no more a big bag for me to bring to pasar malam, or i will stop going for while or i will go early instead of later at night. :(



see how pro they slit my bag, if you don't see properly you won't know there is a big cut! They cut through three layer of the bag and without me realize!!