Calling out to the Youth... Any suggestions? :)

I got a lot of tweets about the FIFA World Cup and how young ones today want to develop Football here in the Philippines.

It gave me an idea on what else we can develop?

I'm writing this entry for open suggestions. I don't want to deal with the government or anything but what can we do to help our country?

What do you have in mind? This is not like a Dear Noynoy page by the way :) So please don't comment on my Tito asking him to get married or anything like that.

I'd like to get an idea on what youth-oriented programs do you want to see happening? Can we opt out basketball courts for this one? I'm thinking more of kids getting a pair of shoes or kids getting pencils and notebooks.

There was one idea that popped saying that maybe one of the government channels can turn into an educational channel for kids? Right? :)

What do you think? :)

How can we help? :)

Any suggestions? :) I'd appreciate it very much! It's something I can relay to my Mom and my Titas who will indirectly help Tito Noy.