My Hair Comb from Beaded2Gather

As you all know , now i started keep my hair long after having 10 years short hair, a bit bored already. Keeping long hair, means it need some "deco" on my hair. Usually i do online shopping, mostly is "shop" for my boys stuff, now i start shop for my hair!! I am eyeing on few hair accessories, like those unique hair band, hair clips, and hair comb.

Two weeks before, while i am browsing through those online store, i saw Beaded2Gather was selling some unique hair comb, immediate i sent an e mail to the lady, silly me and not knowing it actually owe by one of the blogger mummy that i know, she is Shannon!

After few e mail, confirm what i want, she sent me the picture what she come out with, i am a happy customer with what she had design for me and she even come out with a pair of earring to match with my hair comb, she didn't "force" me to buy the set, but i love to collect earrings! Beside than the hair comb, i order a set of accessory too!

Thanks Shannon for the beautiful "masterpiece" i like it! Now, when i go to work, i will use the comb to "bun" my hair up, it look more tidy, instead of normally i just use a rubber band to tie a "bun" on my hair!

If you are like me, looking for some nice hair comb for your hair, always can check out Beaded2Gather!!


*this is not a paid post, but a happy customer to share her online shopping loot*




this is how it looks like..from the side


from behind...