My "easy peasy" cooking

I like to cook something simple on the weekend, just for my boys and myself. Most of the time, you can see sweet and sour anchovies in their bento, some people thought that is sambal anchovies, actually not.

One of my friend ask me how to cook this simple dish, so here you go.....


After wash the anchovies, dried with kitchen towel, then heat more oil in the pan, put in the anchovies and fried till brown.


this is the three items and sugar.....


after the anchovies turn brown like this, drain the oil then put the anchovies back to the pan again. Add sugar, stir well, then add in tomatoes sauce and chili sauce (if your kids can take chili sauce) I will put a bit, as Cruz like "stronger" taste.


after stir well the tomatoes sauce with sugar then last add some vinegar to add on the sourish...


tada!! Done. Easy???


After i read this no sweat dish from STP blog, i decide i want to give it a try. Really easy, i bought those ready chopped chicken piece back, so i don't need to chop. hahahhahahha
Follow same recipe as STP, but i add some chicken stock with water in it, no soya sauce or salt, it taste ok. Sweet taste and something like herbal chicken. You might want to give it a try too? This is what i called "easy peasy" cooking. :)