my personal fashion consultant

Last week, i brought my boys for a hair cut before the school start again on Monday. Cruz get his hair cut first then Fearles. While waiting for Fearles to get his hair fixed, i told him, i went to the boutique that next to it to look see look see.

Me and Cruz inside the boutique, and i am looking at some floral maxi dress, i always want to get a long floral dress for myself, but i never have one. I saw there are 50% discount on the dress, i took one and put on and look at the mirror, it look good. I want to give it a try, but that dress got a deep V in front, i thought i will wear a tube top, at least it will look ok, and the lady at the boutique told me i can also sew it up a bit, and won't look so "sexy".

I went into the fitting room, Cruz follow me in, after i put on the dress, i look in the mirror, it look ok, but front look a bit sexy, Cruz look at me, and the conversation as below.........................................

Cruz: mummy, not nice!!! Too BIG!!!

mummy: huh? why not nice? What too big? *was wondering what the "big" he referring to* LOL

Cruz: not nice! It's too big!! The baju too big! Not nice!! * he is referring to the deep V shape in front*

mummy: no no, mummy will wear another one more inside than only wear this dress.

Cruz: NO, don't buy, not nice!! People can see your "neh neh poop"!!!!! *neh neh poop is refer to the breast, and i don't know why he call breast instead of "nen nen" he said "neh neh poop"!*

mummy: *laugh so so loud in the changing room* really not nice? Later mummy will get one more and wear inside so won't see the "neh neh poop"

Cruz: * he nearly want to cry* NO NO, don't buy!!!! Not Nice!!!

After change, i come out from the fitting room, the lady ask me, how is it? Fit? I said "fit" me, but ..a bit too sexy. hahahhahahhahahhahah So the answer is - end up i come out empty hand. :(

Thanks to my little fashion consultant - Cruz Lee.

Now i like to tease him, i want to go and get that dress, he will still give me the same answer! He somemore add on "later daddy will laugh at you! Because he can see your neh neh poop!!!" *roll eyes*

Cruz oh Cruz...