Telling lie

24-07-2010 mark my boys turn 62 months old, ie: 5 years and two months old.

Cruz always the mischievous, cheeky, and full of naughty ideas in his mind. Last week Saturday, after they finish their homework and piano practise, i let them watch tv in the room while i am doing my pictures taking for my online store.

After done with my "project", i went back to the room, i find nothing wrong till i walk into my walk in wardrobe, i saw some hair on the floor. I thought that is my hair, since now i am keeping long hair, sometime there will be some hair on the floor, i pick up the hair, but it look short, could not be mine. I didn't think much, i clean the floor, and when i about to throw the hair into the dustbin i saw more hair inside the bin! Slightly longer and quite a bunch, i walk out the wardrobe and look at the boy's hair, see who is having the "new style" but both hair look ok to me. I start question who play with scissor and cut the hair? First one i question of course is Cruz, i know him. I check his hair, i did saw a few hair was standing up and slight shorter than other hair, i asked him did he cut the hair himself, he give me the innocent look and tell me "no" i asked thrice, he give me the same answer. I said "fine, who tell lie, god will know, and tonight when you sleep and your teeth will drop off, because you tell lie". Two of them give me a "ok" look.

Later in the evening, when i shower them i asked again (ya, i never give up on asking! hahah), i still got the same answer, "NO". Night time when i put them to sleep and greet them good night, i talk softly to Cruz " mummy don't scold you, you tell me, did you cut the hair youself?" He look at me, pause a while and nodded his head with his tearing eye. I said "ok, next time do something wrong, admit and said Yes you do, don't tell lie, i don't like people to tell lie". He nodded again.

The next day, Sunday, i never give up (hahhaha) i ask again Cruz about his misbehave. " Why you cut your hair yesterday? Did you cut your hair by yourself ?" Cruz said " yes", i asked again, "then why you tell lied yesterday when i ask you?" Cruz said " because i scare you scold me!!" (that said i am a fierce mama!) I asked, "why you cut your hair yourself ?" Cruz said " because i play helicoptor (the remote control toy) and it stuck on my hair." So this is the reason why he cut the hair himself, he scare get scold from me! :(

Cruz oh Cruz, now i have to keep remind him, cannot tell lie! Do something wrong, must admit and i also have to change my way to teach them, instead of scolding them, i have to tell them and explain to them why cannot tell lie.