Man Bag!

I see a growing number of men having this sling bag around them. No, this is not your typical back pack. It's a small bag and I don't want to call it a murse. It's a MAN BAG!

Yes, I think it's acceptable! I own one because I don't want bulky pockets. I was told that it didn't look nice. So there, I got myself a small bag I can sling on my shoulder.

I was in Greenbelt last weekend and BratPack had this exhibit with famous people showing what they carry in a bag. I was inspired to "blog" about it. There are a number of people who use Tumi and I think it's a pretty good brand. My brand of choice is Jack Spade. Yes, it's the sister company Kate Spade. Why Jack Spade? It's simple, sleek, and it serves you well.

Here's what I carry inside my Jack sack!


I have the ff:

1. Notebook
2. Business Card holder (yellow)
3. Pen
4. iPod
5. Mints (PocketMist spray and Breathsavers)
6. Phone

Guys, it's ok to carry a bag. Make sure it's manly. Try not to bring a clutch bag. I don't think it's as accepted yet.