My Creation - Part 44

This is another bento lunch that i prepare for my boys two weeks ago, don't feel "sick" by reading all my bento post. ^..^





"chic rice", does it look like chic? hahahahhahah
baked beans, and omelette with mince meat and dragon fruits.







Afternoon tea break, i prepare them some bread, and i prepare some for the cousins too. Bread with cheese and butter and sugar, and since i make some konyaku jellies, so it's in the box too. Two elder jie jie, they prefer to have coco crunch in their box, my boys prefer to have some twisties. Simple and not so 'healthy" afternoon tea bento. :)





first time i am using rice mould to do the bread onigiri, quite interesting. The stack of flower bread, i use the flower shape cutter to cut them out from the bread and use a food pick to hold them together.




my boys's bento, dinasour and the bread onigiri.

Happy bento-ing!