Ring Ring...Guess who??

These had been happen quite often lately...ring ring...guess who??

Two weeks ago, i was out for a girl's night out with my good friend cum ex colleague to celebrate Vivian's birthday. We are having dinner, enjoy ourself with the food and yakking, laughing. My phone rang, and i saw the name "father in law", ooopppss..father in law called me? Must be asking me where am i and what time i go home?

Pick up the call........

me: hello

caller: hello mummy!!! Where are you? What time you come home???

me: * Shock* why you use "yeh yeh" phone to call mummy? Where is daddy?

caller: daddy in the room play computer, i come to yeh yeh room to call you.

me: ok ok, mummy will be back soon.


************************************************************************************
Last week, while i was at work, suddenly receive called from father in law again, Fearles was not well that day, having same virus as Cruz, but he was mild type, give him medicine and let him rest at home. I thought father in law want to tell me something about Fearles...when i pick up the call......again.......

me: hello...

caller: hello mummy, where are you?

*faint*

me: mummy at work la, why you call mummy?

caller: because i want to see mummy.

me: why you ask "yeh yeh" to call mummy again? Where is daddy?

caller: daddy not come back yet, still working.

me: ok , you "mun mun" already? * ask him whether he had his lunch already*

caller: yes, now i play in "yeh yeh" room.

me: ok, better go back and have your nap.

caller: ok, bye.

*************************************************************************************
Today, i am smarter! When i saw father in law called....i pick up and said

me: hello

caller: mummy!!

me: i know it's you, why you ask "yeh yeh" call mummy again?

caller: *giggle* i ask "yeh yeh" to call you, i want to talk to you.


Now i should change my caller list from father in law to Cruz Lee!!!!!