Superstitions

I have to admit that I'm only superstitious during the UAAP season... You know how athletes do some rituals out of superstition? Well, fans also have superstitions. I, in particular, can't wear the opponents color on the day itself. I outgrew the whole lucky shirt thing though. For one season, I wore the same shirt to 5 games. Sometimes, I hid it under an Ateneo jersey. Hahaha.

What is it with superstitions? For some reason, a black cat crossing my path gives me the creeps. Especially when driving. Then there's the funeral procession wherein if you're on the road, you have to throw a coin when you pass by the procession.

We all have our different faiths. I think there's a line between faith and superstition. Kanya-kanya as they say.

What about you and superstitions? What do you think?