B-U-S-Y

that explain why i have been "MIA" and neglect my blog for sometime and also hardly blog hopping.

I don't know why this month is such a busy month for me, not only work and also my own things. A lot things "pop up" sudden.

~ beginning of the month, a dearie blogger mummy passed away, which make me think a lot and sad for some time. Me and a few mummies went for her wake, we had a "small gathering", but we don't hope this happen again, we don't want this type of "gathering".

~ Almost every week i got a dinner outing with friends, birthday celebration, friend back from down under, an old friend/a hotel guest from Hong Kong paid me a surprise visit.

~ Raya week, most colleges are on leave, so much work to do, even now after they come back, i still got tons of work to do...

~ Helping hubs at the market over one of the weekend, as parent in law and sister in law went for holidays.

~ birthday party to attend.

~ my brother, my "god sister" will be in town, but because of the timing, can't meet up with them.

Last but not least,

~ planning on my "first project"!!!

Am i that busy, i don't know, but time just not enough for me. Hope i can have more time to blog hopping and update this blog and please don't "mad" with me by turning this blog to "food blog" soon, because i just want to share the food that i had over the last two weeks. :)

*updated - beside than the above, this evening, STP sent me mms and show me that, my website have some "dangerous link" and it may contain virus, not safe to open my blog and it come from my "rpc blogrolling" where i put all the blogs that i visit at my side bar, now i have to remove the rpc blogrolling link, and all my daily visit blog link had gone. I have to add it up one by one again. Haih!!!