Girls are "dangerous"!

Every night before bed time, (no no, i am not reading bed time story to my boys, i am such a lazy mum.) i will have some casual chat with the boys. Like what are they doing in the school today, did teacher scold them for being naughty?

Usually they will tell me their friends, so and so, and who and who not coming to school because sick, or their friend's teeth broken, because eat too much sweets or this friend got some new story book, new toy, new school bag..bla bla bla.

My "social bee" Cruz, sometime he will mention some girls name, like i like Mxxxx, i like Txxx, i don't like Nxxxxx. He will mention those "pretty girls" name and tell me he like them *start worry*. On the other hand, Fearles hardly told me anything about "girls". He always told me i like Isaac, I like Ian (those are his cousins), i like Cxxxx (the school friend, a boy name).

There is one night i start "tease" him, how come he only like boys no like girls? I ask why you don't like to play with Nxxx? How about Mxxxx? He said "don't want, i don't like them" * Oh!! I start another worry, he only like boys and don't like girls? silly me right* LOL

I never give up, i still ask him "why and why and why" I know he is a "shy" and "quiet" boy, not like the brother Cruz, very good in "socializing"! Suddenly, Fearles told me this " mummy, MY BRAIN tell me, boys only play with boys, cannot play with girls!!" Oh yes, you can see a big "O" on my face, i thought i heard it wrongly, i ask again, "your what tell you?" Fearles look at me seriously and point at his head and said "MY BRAIN"!!! *i speechless for a few second and i cannot stop laugh out loud!!!*