Happy Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween !!

Last night, my boys attended their first Halloween party. It is organize by Da Vinci . One of my boys's friend from the music class is Da Vinci student, his mother ask me whether want to let my boys to join the party or not. Without hesitate, i told her i would love to let my boys experience it.

Two weeks ago, i found this costume for my boys.


Fearles the skeleton...


Cruz the Bat!!


the two brothers - Skeleton and the Bat!




posing with mummy before going to the party.






they said they want to ride their bikes to go to the party, they don't want daddy and mummy to sent them.





Fearles - the ghost rider? hahahhahahha


Cruz and his batman bike? hahahha

We reach there around 7pm+, the party start at 6.30pm. Initially, we are thinking leaving the kids at the center, let them have some food at the party and after that they will have games, then last they will go for the trick O treats. Me and hub plan after drop the boys at the center, we go for a quick dinner nearby then join them for the trick O treats, but once Fearles heard we are dropping them there and will leave for dinner, he start crying, holding my legs and told me he want to follow me. Even when i ask him, does he want to join the party or he want to go home, he told me he want to go home. :( :( :(. Cruz on the other hand, he just enjoy himself so much, he help himself with the food, and told me after light snack he want to join the game. We got no chance to sneak out, as Fearles just "keep an eye" on us. We stay for their game and trick O treats till the party finish only had our late late dinner at 10pm!!!



my crying baby Fearles....*sigh*



looks at all the kids.....






playing limbo rock..



listen to music and dance, and while the music stop, everyone have to stop.


Cruz is dancing happily



This is the last part which every kids can't wait for it, trick O treats. The thoughtful Margaret from the center, prepare each kids a very nice design goodies bags. Now ready to go for the trick O treats.


with Joshua, their friend from the music class.


look at the huge troupe ! We went to some of the kids house and those parent would like to participate, floor by floor to do the trick O treats.

We and some parents follow the kids and guide the kids to the house to collect the goodies. First house, my boys didn't get anything, too many kids and it's like so havoc and my boys don't know what to do and Cruz cried because he did not get any sweets!!! OMG!!!

So i took over the camera, let hub to help them for the goodies. ahhahahhahhahahhaha







look at the big boy, helping his two boys to get the goodies!




look at this sporting daddy, he put up a blue shopping bag and cut two hole in front and it just look like batman!!


i HEART this picture, can you see the tidbits and sweets are 'flying"? hahahhahaha,
I cannot look at the lens i just hold it up high and snap this, and "accidently" i got a nice one. LOL!

After visiting like 6 or 7 houses, we back to the centre, everyone are sweating and tired and happy with their loots. My boys had their second round helping. Cruz ate another 7 mini sausages, fried chicken and some drink, and now you can see some smile on Fearles's face already. When i ask him, does he want to go home? He said no, then i ask him, why he cried just now? He told me " I just blaff you, i no cried" *droll eyes*




look at their treats!!!

We all have a fun time, including me and hub. This is our first and this is a very good experience for us too. :)