all i want for christmas is my.......

On 18/11/2010 (must note this down as a record), when i reached home, my boys run happily to me, they always do this when i am back from work or outside, but that day it's a bit strange, i saw Cruz keep smiling at me, and hiding something at his back. He show me a plastic bag, after i ask him what is that he is holding behind. I looked at that plastic bag, i see nothing, then to my "horror" Cruz smile at me and show me this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



He lost his first baby tooth!!!! Don't know why suddenly i feel so so sad. LOL! I asked him why the tooth dropped so sudden, did he knock himself somewhere or how. He told me, Fearles play with him and "ACCIDENTLY" Fearles's bum bum knock on his tooth. I still wonder how "hard" is Fearles bum bum can actually "shake" the tooth. Cruz told me, he pull the tooth out himself (he is very proud of himself!!)

I am so sad to see he dropped his first tooth, but he feel nothing. Two days later was their thanks giving and concert day, i was thinking, aiya, should have let the tooth dropped after the concert. Lucky it is not so obvious, unless he smile big.

On that night, i was thinking should i put the tooth under the pillow, as they know about the tooth fairy tale. Cruz told me, tooth fairy will come and visit him tonight. I doubt, if i really put the tooth under the pillow and the next day Cruz found "tooth fairy" give him some token or money, i am sure he will be very excited. But what if he and Fearles want the tooth fairy to come and visit them again just because the token or money, i start to worry are they going to pull all their teeth out. LOL! You know my boys, they are very "creative" and very imaginative. To avoid it, i brush away this "tooth fairy" idea away.

Last night, while we are on the way to music class, out of sudden Cruz ask me this " how come tooth fairy didn't come ar? Maybe she don't know ? Because i did not put my tooth under my pillow? Or i need to put it on the bedside?" *faint*

Guess what i told him? Tooth fairy knew it, but she is too busy, so she didn't come and "visit" you. * I know i am bad with such a lame execuse.*

I hope this is Cruz wish for this christmas...all i want for christmas is to have my front tooth back!