can i go for holidays?

Last week, one of the night, i was having a night chat with my boys before bed. We will talk about anything, what is happening at school today, what are they doing today, then you know me bad, i decide to "tease" them by asking them, " Can Mummy Go For A Five Days Holidays?"

They look at me and ask........

They: What is holidays?

mummy: holidays is sit aeroplane and go somewhere.

Cruz: then me lei?

mummy: you and kor kor stay at home with daddy.

Cruz: who will sleep with us?

mummy: daddy will sleep with you .

Cruz: I want mummy to sleep with me, daddy always go kai kai.

While Cruz talk, he is in his sobbing tone and Fearles keep quiet while Cruz talk to me, then suddenly i saw Fearles wipping his tear. Omg! Just a "small joke" and i make two of my boys sad. I feel so guilty. I told them, i am just jokking with them, i will bring them holiday together with me one.

Cruz: i don't want mummy go and sit aeroplane, i want mummy stay with me, if i naughty, mummy can beat me, but mummy cannot go and sit aeroplane.

How sad to hear that, they rather want me to beat them if they naughty, rather than i go for a holiday.

You know what, three days later, our co announced we are going to have our first company trip next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now shall i said, my dream has come true??

I have not tell the boys yet, but have told hub about it. He said, just go, anyway it just 3 days 2 nights, and he can care the boys....

*sigh* I need a holidays, but i have not left behind my boys ever since they are born. :(