A movie day out with my boys..

Last week Tuesday 21/12, i had a date with my two boys, we went for a movie. Since i still got 4 days leave i need to clear before end of the year, I took a day off.

I told my boys night before, i will be bring them for movie. Wake them up next day, after shower them, i told them we go for breakfast first then only go for the early movie. At first we thought to have Mcd for breakfast, but after few rounds turning, hard to get a parking, end up i told them we are going to Garden and have breakfast there.

Reached there, i go and check out the movie time first and also get the tickets first, then we went for breakfast. This is my first movie show alone with my two boys. We watched Rapunzel a tangled tale, heard so much good review about this movie, finally we get to watch it.

I bought two seats at Golden Screen Cinemas, their seat are slightly bigger than the normal one, it just nice to fit three of us. Morning show on a weekday is a good choice, less crowd.




before the show start......see two of them give me the monkey face.







Overall, three of us enjoy the show very much and we enjoy the mother and sons bonding time. After the show, i brought them for Mcd late lunch, they had another good time at Mcd playland. Reached home, they just worn out. :)