Birthday Dinner @ Plus One Steamboat

~ Another backdated post ~

I know i am "MIA" from blogging for another week again *sigh*, time just not enough for me. Lately, work also start getting busy and busier, my boys's homework from school also from thrice a week to daily homework, not to mention have to sit down with them to practise their piano at home and also sit with them at the music centre.

Ok, now back to my post. First, i would like to thanks everyone for the sweet birthday greeting on my previous post.

Last week, i manage to steal some "me" time to go out with my girlfriend to celebrate my big day. Every year, we try to make it and celebrate each other birthday, and in a way to keep in touch. They are my ex colleague cum friends from the previous company.

This time, i told them i would like to have steamboat for my birthday, and here we are at One Plus Shabu Shabu @ One Utama.







they have variety of sauces for you to choose to dip with the food.


we order a jar of sugarcane drink for sharing...


Vivian's pork bone soup....


Catherine's Tom Yam soup........


mine's herbal soup ....

Sorry, i miss out PS's soup base, she was having drunken chicken soup, she came late, and i am too busy eating and forgot to snap the picture.

I like this type of steamboat, because we can have our own pot of soup base and we can choose what type of soup we like and it is more hygiene too. :P


pork slice....shabu shabu


fried bean curd, quail eggs, century eggs, vegetables, bean curd..


Emperor noodles...


mixed balls....four different type of balls.


mixed mushroom..

After enjoy the yummy dinner, what else, start camwhore again! Last 30's birthday, so must snap as much pictures as i can. hahahhahahaha


Vivian ..my partner in crime.


Vivian, Catherine and me...


PS, Vivian and me.




Enough taking pictures, here come the mini cake cutting session. I like what Jacss describe this cake - Diet cake!! hahahhahaha Ya, usually after a heavy dinner, we sure don't have anymore space for the cake, unless we have more people to share a cake.


me and my "diet cake" hahahhahah


ignore the number of the candles, they want to make fun of me, i am not 50 yet!!!


look at what Catherine design this card, she put all my picture from 2006 till 2010!!! I had a good laugh when i look at the card!


my pressie from them, bracelet and a pair of earring from Made With Love.

Four of us yak, eat and taking picture the whole night, till the restaurant almost close and we are the last table to leave!

And finally we get the staff to take a picture of four of us.



Thank you very much my dear friends for the lovely dinner and the pressie! I do have a great great night!