How old are you?

~ Ok, i know you all bored with my Korea trip post, now take a break from the holidays post ~

Yesterday while i was watching my tv, my two boys were beside me. They saw a scene, where by a guy was crying, because the father passed away. Then the converstion between Cruz and me start as below ...............

Cruz : Why the uncle cry? Because the daddy die?

Me: ya

Cruz : why the daddy die? Because he is old?

Me : Ya. (to try avoid he asked futher and ask some question which i don't know how to answer)

Suddenly Cruz turn to me and ask

Cruz: mummy, how old are you?

Me: (try not to laugh) I am 40 years old (Ahem, actually still got one more year to reach my 40 ok!!!)

Cruz: Uwwwaaaaaaa!!! (he start to cry )

Me : ( i looked at him, actually knowing what he think, he must be thinking he is only 5 and his mummy already 40, what a big different, 40 is a big number to him!) Why? Mummy very old already ar?

Cruz: Yes, i don't want mummy die. Uwwwaaaaaaaaa!

Me: (cannot stop laughing) hahahhahahah

Cruz: (he got mad, because i laugh at him and he start to beat me)

Me: nah, if you still beat me and make mummy angry, I will grow old faster!! So now you and kor kor have to behave good and don't always make me angry, so i won't grow old fast.

This is my boys!! Sometime they can be sweet, sometime they make me angry, sometime they will put a big smile on my face like this.