Brown and Peach

Lately i had a lot interesting conversation with my boys.

As most of you know, my twin boys, one is fair and one is "tan" since their baby time, my friends use to call them "kopi" and "susu"Last week when i shower them, suddenly Fearles said.......

Fearles: mummy, why i am brown colour and Cruz is peach colour?

Me: *still blur, wondering what he referring, after i only realise he is referring to their skin colour*

Cruz: Yes, you and daddy are brown colour, me and mummy are peach colour.

I really had a good laugh.

After a while, Fearles still not happy he is "brown" colour and he said, "mummy actually i am just light brown colour and not BROWN, my friend xxx in school, he is BROWN (he is indian boy). My boys always refer indian as in brown colour. :S

So now Fearles is happy that he is LIGHT BROWN and not so BROWN. LOL!