On the actual day ~ 24/05/2011

Finally it all over, i mean my boys's big day. Now all my extra task finish and back to the normal schdule, and finally take a bit rest ( i hope).

On their actual day, we had a small celebration at their kindy and since this is also their last year at the kindy, let them have some fun with all their little friends at kindy.



an invitation sent to the individual kids at the kindy....oh ya, that is my "cute" handwritting, not my boys. Now you may laugh at my handwritting!


order another batch of "angry bird" cuppies for the kids. This round with slight different deco on the cupcakes.



nice and colourful angry bird cupcakes.....



party pack, i asked the art teacher to teach my boys to draw or do some deco on the party pack, instead of me alone finish all. *evil smile*
This batch all done by the boys and the goodies inside prepare by me, all junk food again. :)


This round i do something for the kids and teachers again. Since i need to cook for the party, teachers suggest me to do something like two years ago, easier for me and easier for the teachers too, and it wont be so messy. Yes, another round bento for kids and teachers, but this round won't have any fancy and nice bento box, it just normal tupperware i get from supermarket. Now, that is the extra task to add on to my list!!!




get all the tupperware ready, put in some cookies papercup (good idea?)

Oh ya, this round not so much bento compare to last round, this time only 35 bentos for kids and teachers.



slowly add in spaghetti, nuggets and sausage!! I want to do some nice deco on the sausage but lack of practice, i had a fail one. I just did some really simple flower sausage and lazy and easy way. That explain different box got different type of sausages. LOL





this is the one that i want to do , after fail so many times. Towards the end i got it right, but due to time permit, i got no time to add extra sausage in the centre to make like a flower or smiley sausage. So it just goes into the box like this. Easy and lazy way. hahahahhahahha



all packed and ready to go........looks like catering food? hahahhaha




when i reached kindy, teachers are playing some games with the kids, while let me to get the things ready.



Fearles looking serious..


notice the small boy next to Cruz? Teacher told me, this small boy is my boys "god brother" because this small boy like my boys and always like to stick them and play with them.



all the lunch boxes line up properly on the tables...



H-A-P-P-Y



B-I-R-T



H-D-A-Y




time for cake cutting....everyone sing Hapy Birthday song in four version, English, Bahasa , Chinese and another one is "christian".



two cheeky boys...









after blowing the candles, teacher pray for them and bless them.




time for food...




finish the food, now cupcakes time!



Fearles is a slow eater..


Beside than the spaghetti, i made some konyaku jellies and bring vitagen for the kids too! Everyone had a fruitful meal ( i hope), i can see teachers enjoy it too. :)


i get the boys took a picture with their classmate, 7 kids in the class.



another picture.....



pressie from their friends at kindy....



happy posing with their toys!!!!!!!


We don't have any celebration with the family, on the night, we asked the boys what they like to eat, kids as usual, they told us they want to eat MCD! We brought them to Mcd for a quick dinner, then we rush home, as they got art class at night. Simple and quiet 6th birthday celebration for this year .