A fruitful day outing

It was a Saturday morning, i told my mum i am going to bring her to the biggest popular bookstore at IPC (Ikano Power Centre), since my mum want to look for some chinese book. We brought the kids together with us since during school holidays i didn't bring them go anywhere, except for the day before brought them to the bird park.


We had breakfast at Kluang Station, while having breakfast we heard loud noise from the concourse area, to our surprise, we saw a lot movie "characters" on stage and took pictures with everyone, i only realise they are having some movie carnival at the mall.

My boys and my nephew quickly finish their breakfast and hurry we went down.

Look how excited they are?





star wars and some other characters..



this is chipmunks i know. hahhahahhaha







After we spent almost three hours at the mall, we left, had late lunch at Kuchai Lama, then we went to this dessert shop, My Honeymoon, at Kuchai Lama branch, i heard so much about this place, but never been to, since my hub not a dessert person.


Too many choice, till we don't know what to choose, end up we are having this......


my mum order this "fu chok yee mai", taste so so only, i think our homemade one is a lot better.



the kids are sharing this mango snow ice. Nice and yummy. Good to have it on a hot day.



i am having this, don't know what it call, top with mango, and the bottom like some "flat noodles" but in cold, nice nice.


Brought my mum and nephew to Din Tai Fung for dinner, kids just enjoy the xiao long pao so so much, i can see my nephew enjoy himself so much this trip and so do my boys.