Avillion Admiral Cove @ Port Dickson

~ A backdated post ~

Remember i mention in my previous post saying i am taking a few days off just to company my mum, my nephew and my boys? We were going for a 2 days 1 night stay at PD, with my three brother in law's and family. This is my nephew first trip to Port Dickson and my mum's second. We are staying at Admiral Cove this time, since we are the member of Avillion, we get free room stay, although it is a school holidays, we still can utilise the voucher, this is the plus point.

Hubs and the brother, they ride their bike to Port Dickson, and i drove my mum and the kids, "tailing" behind my another brother in law's car and sister in law's car. It was a smooth journey, traffic was ok, we reached in Port Dickson in 1.5 hour time.



A very nice hotel, i just love the view!!!















this is our room, but the design...hmmmmm..a bit "unique"




there is a sofa...




flat tv screen hang up on the wall...




bathroom...





and there is a sink in the centre of the room, very convenient, but look a bit "funny" . :)


I love their air cond, especially on a hot hot day. Most of the hotel we stay, we always complain it is not cold enough, but definitely not this hotel!








yacht...

Kids just can't wait, quickly change and they want to go to the pool and swim! Not much picture to share, because i am in the pool with them too!! Most of the time, when we go holidays, it always the wrong timing (if you get what i mean, LOL), i don't get to swim. This time we all in the pool for 1.5 hours !!!


All the kids just reluctant to come out from the pool, we have to drag them out, because all of us are so hungry! Shower them, change and we off to the restaurant that we frequent dine in - Top Seafood.



Get the boys to pose for me at the lobby while waiting for others.



my cheeky boys and their cousin...



we are too big group, we got 12 adults and 8 kids so we have to seperate to two tables, one for adults one for kids.


Late dinner, by the time we finish dinner, it's almost 10pm, back to hotel and rest, i think the men they go for some drink. Kids all sleep early, and they can't wait for the next day.


sit on banana boat..........



and this "air head"! I had it last time, but not this time i didn't join them, i just stay at the beach, look after the things, and look after the kids with my sister in law.


We spent two hours plus at the beach, play with sands and swim in the sea and play some water sport, by the time we finish, it's almost time to check out. Have a quick shower, pack the bag, and we are time to leave. Short holidays, but we know the kids are having so much fun. Especially my nephew, got so many the "first time", a really good memory and experience for him.