A Special Day - 22-01-2012

I am turning into my BIG 4 today!! Yes, a year older and a year wiser, i hope not only my body getting wiser. LOL

Today it is also Chinese New Year eve, everyone is celebrating this day with having reunion dinner with family members. We had it week earlier with my in laws as everyone will be flying off for holidays. As for us, we will be staying at home, and go for a quiet dinner for just 4 of us.

My bunch of thoughtful and good friends celebrated my 40th birthday few weeks ago, despite everyone are busy preparing Chinese New Year and also busy with their work but they still take some time off to have lunch and dinner with me, I am so blessed to have them.

Food post will come out soon, at the mean time, just let me post some pictures.



my 1st birthday cake..


2nd birthday cake baked by Elaine.


double dragon done by my boys on their art class.

Here wishing all my readers and everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai & Good Health, Wealth & Prosperous for the Year of the Dragon!!!