TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Murder of One (Pic Overload)

-I love Klaus trying to supposedly bond with his big brother. He is up to no good once again. I love it.


-I love how Damon touches Elena and tells her that she is playing Klaus in their scenario and she just hated being touched by him! It was too funny.
Caroline: Why do I always have to be Klaus bait?
Damon: Because he's obsessed with you. But for right now, we need you to play Rebekah. We use the quarterback to distract you. Just keep her talkin'.
Matt: How?
Damon: Act interested. She's lonely, desperate.
Caroline: Clearly. She slept with you.
 "The Murder of One"--LtoR: Ian Somerhalder as Damon and Candice Accola as Caroline on THE VAMIPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.
Damon: I gotta admit, even for me, it's a little kinky.
"The Murder of One"--Claire Holt as Rebekah on THE VAMIPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

"The Murder of One"--LtoR: Claire Holt as Rebekah and Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMIPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

 "The Murder of One"--LtoR: Claire Holt as Rebekah and Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMIPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

"The Murder of One"--LtoR: Claire Holt as Rebekah and Ian Somerhalder as Damon on THE VAMIPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.
Caroline: Right after I turned, into a vampire, I killed someone. A stranger. I just killed him. And what's worse is, I liked it. I have blood on my hands, too. We all do. Yeah, the blood in your hands is my father's, and maybe the guy I killed was someone's father, too. Look, all I know is, I'm no better than you. So, I'm going to take a page from the Elena Gilbert handbook and choose to believe that you can be saved. Okay?
"The Murder of One"--Candice Accola as Caroline on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

-Damon drinking from Elena was so intimate. I felt like I shouldn't be watching them! It was so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes as usual.


-I love how heartless Klaus looks to Bonnie. I love it when he's bad. He has such an animalistic entity about him. Those fangs are too sexy.



-They killed Finn! They did it! I didn't think they could!

"The Murder of One"--Casper Zafer as Finn on THE VAMIPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

"The Murder of One"--Cassidy Freeman as Sage on THE VAMIPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW ©2012 The CW Network. All Rights Reserved.

-I feel bad for Bonnie. She couldn't take any more.

-I knew Sage would be after Stefan! But then, she just died.

-The new spin in this show is too much! Killing an original could mean killing every single vampire there is!

-I love Klaus but not when he's hurting Damon!
Stefan: What is wrong with you?
Klaus: What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target, for all of your anger, so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have given your life purpose as your friend. I really think you should be thanking me.
-I really do love that speech (above). Klaus is not bad. He's just misunderstood.
Rebekah: The Salvatore brothers may fight like dogs, but in the end, they would die for each other. At least they know what family means. You destroyed ours.
Klaus: I wanted a family. They just didn't want me.
The scene between Stefan and Elena was so sad! It just broke my heart and seriously made me cry. Why is it so complicated? Why can't they just have each other already? (I think I want to remake the scene if I can find an awesome Stefan)

"The Murder of One"--Paul Wesley as Stefan on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

"The Murder of One"-LtoR: Paul Wesley as Stefan and Nina Dobrev as Elena on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

"The Murder of One"-LtoR: Paul Wesley as Stefan and Nina Dobrev as Elena on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES on The CW. Photo: Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW ©2012 THE CW NETWORK. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
Elena: Hey.
Stefan: Hey.
Elena: You haven't said much since you got back home.
Stefan: I'll be a ball of sunshine once Damon gets Alaric's stake back. Promise.
Elena: You really scared me today. You wouldn't have survived if you went up against Klaus on your own, you know that right?
Stefan: Well you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Elena: Why?
Stefan: Because he's not worth it. All this time and energy that I've wasted hating him, it was for nothing. It's done, it's over. We lost. I'm right back where I started.
Elena: That's not true. Yeah, Klaus dragged you through hell, but you came out the other side. You beat him by being better than him.
Stefan: And what did I lose in the process? Look, hating Klaus was easy. It allowed me to ignore everything that was happening around me. Everything I let slip away. Now I have to deal with them.
Elena: Stefan-
Stefan: I know, just admit it. Admit it to me, Elena. I know you don't owe it to me, but I just need to hear you say it.
Elena: I-I can't. Because it's not true, Stefan. I never stopped loving you.
Stefan: I know that. I know you did. Even though I did everything possible to push you away. It's my fault. It's all my fault. I mean, this is all my fault.
Elena: What are you talking about?
Stefan: I'm talking about the fact that you're also in love with Damon.
Elena: What? No, Stefan, I, We're just-
Stefan: Hey, I love you. I will always love you. I just want you to look me in the eye and tell me that you don't feel something for him.
Elena: I don't know what I feel.
-Seriously, Alaric would potentially be the one to kill Damon's bloodline. Darn that alter ego!
Alaric: Where the hell is it?
Damon: Ha-ha-ha, look harder Ric.
Alaric: It's not here, Damon.
Damon: Maybe you just forgot what shelf you put it on.
Alaric: No, I didn't forget it, I put it right here. A stake doesn't just vanish into thin air.
Damon: Who else did you tell, Ric?
Alaric: I didn't tell anybody, Damon. I'm the only-
Damon: What?
Alaric: I'm the only one who knew about it Damon.
Damon: No. Are you telling me that your vampire-hating alter ego has a stake that can kill an entire line of vampires, possibly mine?
Alaric: That's exactly what I'm telling you.
Darn it, why are they going on another hiatus? It's like, they just give us two episodes and then make us wait again for too many weeks.

Has any of you seen this awesome poster/picture?


Or this one?


Or this one?


Or this one?


Anyway, enough about my comments. Did you see this episode? Did you love it as much as I did? Talk to me in the comments!!