Quarter Quotes #10

Hi There! I really love L0v3L1f3 so here is another edition of Quarter Quotes from her site! As before, photos are also credited to her, which she credits to Google.


1. Sometimes I wish you'd pay more attention to my favourite songs because the lyrics they sing are the words I'm afraid to say.




2. Don't promise me the moon or the stars, just promise me that you'll stay under them with me.




3. Women wish to be loved not because they're pretty, or good, or graceful , or intelligent, but because they're themselves.




4. A memory lasts forever, never does it die, true friends stay together and never say goodbye.



5. Real beauty comes from inside, and that kind of beauty guarantees happiness because it never fades, never goes out of style and doesn't make people envious or competitive.


6. The worst way to miss someone, is to have them sitting right next to you and know you can never have them.


7. Always laugh when you can. It's cheaper than medicine.


8. A person who never makes mistakes never makes anything.


9. Never frown because you don't know who is falling in love with your smile.


10. The best things in life are unseen that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream.


11. Girls are like telephones. They love to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button and you get disconnected.


12. Missing you isn't what hurts. It's knowing that I had you, that's killing me.
I can kind of relate to this right now.


13. A girl is like an apple sitting in a tree, the best ones are too high to reach but not too high to see. So if you've got the guts boy climb up to the top. The good girls are always waiting for a guy not too scared to drop.


14. Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears.


Can you relate to any of the quotes? Did you like the photos? Which quotes/photos are your favorite?